Van Hire in Ayr
If you want to move things from A to B it can cost a fortune to hire a company to do it for you. There is also the worry of having other people dealing with your personal effects. It might not be Chippendale but it is important to you. If you live in Ayr there are plenty of companies who will let you hire the van and do the job yourself. Not only will you have peace of mind but the prices will be less. Van hire in Ayr is something you should seriously consider.
Van Hire in Ayr Companies
- Van Hire 3000 is a national company who will be able to offer you the chance to hire a van at an affordable price and you will not have to worry about the damage that other people may cause or the fact that they may not turn up when you want them to. There are plenty of vans to choose from and you will be able to find one that will suit your needs. This means you can arrange van hire in Ayr at any time of the day or night that suits you and if you are not happy with using e mail there is a free phone number.
- The Turner Group were formed in 1985 and started off in Glasgow. From the small beginnings of one phone and two members of staff they have now grown and have a number of locations throughout Scotland including Ayr. With a current number of 80 staff they now have of the biggest fleet of vehicles for hire in Scotland and will be pleased to deal with any queries you have.
Van Hire in Ayr Costs
Van Hire 3000 charges £29 per day for a Renault Kangoo to £65 per day for a box van with a tail lift. Hiring by the week is normally cheaper than hiring by the day and remember VAT needs to be added to most prices unless stated otherwise. Other companies offer the following prices and all will be affordable for most people.
- A 1 Ton Van is going to cost you £50 per day to hire and £250 per week
- A 1.5 ton van will be £60 per day or £300 for the week
- If you choose to go for a Luton van it will set you back £80 per day and £400 for the week.
Finding a Van Hire in Ayr Company
Once you have decided that van hire in Ayr is the thing for you, there are plenty of companies to choose from. Most will be visible on the streets so you may be able to pick up a few names and numbers when you are out and about and ask around to see if anyone else has used them. Word of mouth is a great way to find out about a company as someone who has already used them will know their good and bad points. Call or e-mail and pick out what you want. It really could not be easier to find a van hire in Ayr company.
↑ Back to Top